Monday, May 16, 2011

To: Gina @ The Shabby Chic Cottage

 Dear Gina,

What a great plan -- rounding up a bunch of fun friends to remake two bedrooms in your cottage in three days.

I heard you had one opening left and I thought I'd write you this letter and let you know... I'm available and I'd love to join you guys! 

I promise to be there for you -- 

building...





painting...




sewing...




and fetching coffee...


 Of course!


Your Faithful Follower,
Lindy @ CottageHill




p.s. -- you had me at "We're gonna have a blast"!








Check this out...


 I'm sending this letter to Gina @ The Shabby Chic Cottage via her linky party on Monday -- that is, if I get my nerve up.  


 
You won't believe what she's up to.  With the help of friends Lisa @ The Pennington Point, Cha Cha @ Sit Relax and Read, Polly @ Make Mine Beautiful and Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage,  (and Lindy @ CottageHill if she's a very lucky girl) Gina will be redoing two bedrooms in her cottage in only three days. She promises crazy fun for one reader who will be invited to join in the fun.

It's happening July 21-23.  Airfare and her guest cottage are provided.  And food!  Yummy food!  I'm in!

Sound like fun?  Check out the details *here*.





If you enjoyed this post (and, gosh, I hope you did) please BECOME A FOLLOWER!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my...that sounds like a ton of fun! I hope you get to go...that's my daughters wedding weekend...going to be BUSY around here:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- Send it!!!! You MUST send it! You will have a blast (if you get picked-& I'm thinking you will)~ Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee is a MUST :) Thanks for joining & good luck! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it!! You are so talented! I hope she picks you.

    Have a great week!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindy, I hope you sent it! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You better be careful, you may be making trips all over the world with this proposition! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at coffee. I love a DIYer who understands the need of coffee. Thanks for entering.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like such a blast! Send it, I dare you! If you don't want to send it for you, then gosh, send it for me! I'd take it in a flash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! How great would that be?? Good luck girl!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! You are sooooo talented. I wish I would have seen this BEFORE I entered!!! How do I hit delete! Girl you are good. Your new follower! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lindy! You are adorable! I love the paintings. Good luck! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're leaving a comment. I can't wait to read it...L.